My Boy
[html]

OOC: LE gasp! The drama! I jsut hope this isn't too dramatic :|

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s me, Virgil Hall, your father.” “I’m alive if that is what you’re wondering” Each single word that came out from the ashen maw hit him like a ton of bricks right on the face. His face turned from the friendly façade he had been pulling into one of complete and utter shock. His mind went on circles that were beginning to daze him. How could that be? He had watched almost a year ago as both his parents were felled by those wolves that appeared as monsters on his mind just as he ran away.

Dark grey snout opened and closed a couple of times in a desperate try to get words out yet even his tongue was currently in a froze state, he even found it hard to draw the so needed breath into his lungs. A large rush of emotions went all over him, from joy to sorrow and then to anger as his mind couldn’t quite make something of what was currently happened. Anger was the strongest, not only that his “father” has spent so much time before looking for him but a small voice kept nagging him of this encounter being nothing more than one of the mere illusions he had been having from time to time.

“Haven’t I been tortured enough?!”

the anger was more than clear on his voice, his mind was always strained each time he had a visit of one of the ghosts of his past.

“How much time are you going to torture me with the image of my dead family?!”

right now Falgar wouldn’t care if someone were to go by and hear him yelling like a maniac at something that maybe even existed, anger was what he found the most effective way to dispel the haunting illusions.

An offensive stance was pulled, being ready to take drastic measures to make the illusion go away. There was a glint on his healthy eye, the crystalline tear of an unshed tear, and this only helped fuel his anger. He was tired, tired of crying for what he had lost all that time ago as if he were a helpless pup. He had decided to let all those memories go, but this kind of visits where only making harder for him to make everything go away.

But on his mind there was a slight hope, the hope that the one in front of him was not an illusion but the real thing. There was something definitely different on this time, but these thoughts were swiftly covered up by the pain he was filling on his heart.

“Please if there is some good on you whatever you are, please stop it”

and the tears finally found their way down his face. And it was making him sick but it couldn’t be stopped. He preferred sorrow to anger a million times better as while mourning he wouldn’t do the same foolish acts he would pull while angry.

Falgar lowered his sight as his muscles where kept stiffened. He definitely didn’t know what to do this time. His mind had already found his so needed stability to avoid his ghost overcome him, but seeing them again was only helping it shatter into such small pieces. The snow below him slowly gave way to the warm tears that came from the uneven green eyes of the dark grey male, no matter how hard he tried there was no way to stop them as once more he felt no more than a defenseless and hopeless pup.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread