heaven's light
[html]

this shall be fun

Aeron was never one to start war she was a women of higher standards she was taught to kill only when told. She wasn't sure how her life had changed since she lost her mate and baby. She Could only hope that she would not become soft and fall for everything and anything. She shrugged letting the thought fall to the way side as she got the rest of her stuff together.

Aeron was a trained and skilled killer from birth she was raised and when the scent of blood hit the air she was alert. Her mind wandered to who it could be and if they were hurt. Though should she care she had met no one but Sage and that girl was odd. Adjusting the strap on her bag a women appeared into her vision. She seemed odd and the scent flowed from her like water.

Before she had a chance to ask if she was alright the girl spoke. "Oh my life here where to start I just joined I don't know where I could live and I don't know what I could do o aid." she said her voice always sounded harsh and not very forgiving no matter how hard she tried. She was kinder towards women at first she was raised to be polite to women men not so much.

Watching the girl she looked at her. "Are you alright can I help you, you don't look so well. Areon said as she stepped closer. The girl looked like most of the yotes in her pack but her demenor an the look just reminded her of her mate. The girl was delicate not made to kill like aeron she was easy to upset and was easy to read through the eyes. It was always the eyes that gave females away well anyone that could understand.

<style type="text/css">
.Aeronfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d35a8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Aeronfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; text-align:right;}
.Aeronfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Aeronfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... Ganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #363635; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Aeronfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.Aeronfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #494949; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread