Tidepools
[html]

occgoodnessss

The language was familiar to the male's tan ears.. It was unmistakeably his home tongue. 'Ah, I thought so' the Spaniard said, a smiled finding its way onto his mouth. He continued to listen. 'There are many books in Halifax's libraries, however quite a few have found there way to my home' he chuckled to himself as his white eyes moved to the rocks below him. He shifted his weight, gripping onto the rocks with his powerful claws.

J'adore nodded, Very, I'm out walking, exploring'. He took a breath of fresh sea air, it was nice to be cold instead of boiling hot, he shivered and turned back to Krystalle. 'Cercatori then? I know that pack, my friend lives there'. A shy grin slipped onto his maw as he said 'friend'. No doubt that Valinta was more than a friend.

J'adore wriggles his toes, making tracks in the small amount of sand there was between the rockpools. He had been here for most of the morning, reading, writing, exploring. The tan male had even swam for a while before the water had proven to cold despite the bright sun, which was now at its highest in the sky. Today was a sunny day, though not a patch on the mediteranian summers.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread