I've Parted Three Ways [p]
[html]

OOC: Don't ya worry ^.^. My post here is a tad bit short, both college and my muse seem to have some sort of scheme against me :|

WC: 400+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was happening definitely brought a true smile to his face. After so much time he had finally being able to meet a fellow healer, nowhere on his trip to these lands could he find one that could help him improve his abilities and finding one made him feel better.

“Don’t worry it’s just an old wound”

he then drew a respectful and slightly exaggerated bow towards the female as she offered her medicine

“I thank you good lady. It was not necessary but still I thank you from the bottom of my heart”

he then took the jar and swiftly took a small amount of the curiously colored paste. Applied it to his oozing wound and covered it up with the old bandage.

His hands where moved forward to offer the jar back to the female as no matter how curious he was of what the soothing paste was made of it was definitely not his, and for that it had to get back to its rightful owner. Of course not before taking a quick whiff in a try to investigate its components, miserably failing as the scents where homogenous and impossible to differ one from the other. When she mentioned a famous healer had made it his eyes sparked with an intense curiosity. Would he get a chance to meet a healer of the same level while he was out? He definitely hoped the answer to be a yes as he was willing to develop his healing abilities.

“I am looking for some herbs before going on a trip, I have been running low on them since the snowstorm passed”

in an unconscious reflex he eyed his brown pouch, almost as if he could see through the mended fabric and look at his own and almost empty jar of medicinal paste.

“Well Mizu it’s a pleasure to meet you”

the comment calling yet for another of his bows, this time taking his time to bend his healthy arm on his chest to make it look a bit more elegant and respectful.

It was all such a welcomed event. He though that in his trip he would find vicious wolves that were ready to pounce on him at any opportunity they had or that they would openly attack him for some reason or another. This encounter only made him look the trip he was about to take with a more positive outlook, if only his trip would be as nice as now then he would get to the other side of Nova Scotia in no time, that if nature didn’t decided to be his enemy instead of another wolf.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread