Tidepools
[html]

3+

Her white-tipped finger rose to rub behind one of her floppy ears, watching the golden wolf as he shifted his weight and gripped the rocks. He spoke of Halifax, the city she knew to be an abandoned place farther north; she hadn't searched the library when she visited last, more content on finding furniture rather than literature. Even still, the mutt hadn't found much of anything. It had been a wasted visit.

J'Adore was out walking, exploring, and turned back to mention he had a friend within the ranks of Cercatori d'Arte. It didn't strike her as odd, though she didn't ask for more questions; he seemed almost shy as he spoke of the hidden 'friend'. Krystalle merely nodded and smiled, brushing bleached bangs back out of her pink eyes. "Mi amigo lives in AniWaya, so I suppose we have something in common. Sorta. Like, opposite in common, ch'know?" Another bright laugh escaped the doggish woman. Anything could be found funny as long as she approached it correctly, even her own bad jokes.

The charcoal scratched at the paper as she continued her story of Blanca Nieve and her run from the evil step mother Queen. There was nothing better than retelling one of the fairy tales her father had instilled in her; if she could share them with the world, she would. Everyone should read, and know the beauty of written word, even if it meant lots of teaching. She didn't mind that idea at all.

"So you're just explorin', huh? I've tried to explore, ain't really found much. Mostly I stay with Mars," she admitted. She left Cercatori long enough to see new things, but her days were spent with the unique male she'd fallen in love with months before. Mars himself had never felt so comfortable to her as Bartholomew, but they were each wonderful in their own way.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread