My Little Lolita
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table! OOC: lol, Teleportation xD

Undertaker shivered a bit as the rain came down, the large rain droplets hitting his single ear and long hair. He blinked a bit, to get rid of the smaller water droplets away from his eyes. He watched with a light cackle as the girl clung to the warm jacket that he had given her, and watched as she ran a small paw through her tiny blue-gray mohawk. He chuckled softly at this, giving a small smile. He caught her eyes, and saw a fairly sad look on her young face, of innocence. He blinked, the sad face didn't suit her very well, but it was still cute in a way. Still, he gave a small frown at the sad look, and decided he would ask once the were in the warmer wagon.

Undertaker was just about to stand up, when little Maggie said a sudden word, that sounded like the beginning of Cheshire. His single ear twitched a bit, and he turned his attention back to her, and crouched a bit. He looked at her with his curious eyes, but they held a slight evil look in their depths, but of course, a pup couldn't detect that. She talked of being freezing, and how her mohawk felt strange when it was wet. He chuckled a bit, and he simply replied,

"Yes, Miss Magnolia, my hair also feels quite weird when it is wet, it feels... well, wet."

Undertaker gave a small grin, and watched as the girl easily hopped into the wagon, despite her short legs. Undertaker followed, but before he entered, he grabbed his long hair, and twisted it softly to let the water come out. He soon entered, and reached into one of the many boxes he had. He grabbed out two towels, in which he found in Florida when he used to live there. He also retrieve two blankets, and gently took of the coat that was on her. He replaced it with the towel, and when she wanted to blanket, he could simply lay it on her. He lit a few candles, and a incense. He gave a small smile, as he reached into a small box next to him, and pulled out many shiny things; necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and more. He picked up a single earring, that dangled a bit, and had a few feathers gently hanging off of it. He talked, but not really to anyone.

"I have many things, don't I? I find some stuff, I get stuff from abandoned stores, like the one I was just in, I get stuff through trades, I get paid for jobs, I even make some stuff. Like this earring. It's made out of gold, that I melted down. I added a few feathers, just to give it a light look. Would you like to look through this box? There might be something you like."

Undertaker gave another small smile, before gently putting down the earring, and gently sliding the box over to the lupus Magnolia. Undertaker look around the wagon, but his eyes always fell upon the girl. The light scent of the incense floated gently around the warm and pleasant wagon, as the rain poured. This girl interested him, that was for sure. So unique, the odd innocence, but a feeling always came. The feeling of wanting to break that innocence. His possessiveness began to kick in. Right now, it was just a bit. He liked the girl, easily to converse with. His ear twitched as she began to speak again, and the interest showed in his eyes. He listened, and his interest just grew. What a strange mother. He soon spoke, in his low toned voice,

"What an odd disease... Is your mom..... gone? What about your father?"

The truth about asking about the mother, was that really, if she was dead, oh, how Undertaker would have loved to gently rip through her body, looking for a way she died. Of course, he would bury her later on, and bless her body. He leaned a bit forward, his hand under his chin, his eyes interested and curious about the young girl, the little Lolita.

<style type="text/css">
.Undertakerfreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#711111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Undertakerfreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; text-align:center;}
.Undertakerfreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Undertakerfreeb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... akerfb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8a8d8d; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Undertakerfreeb-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #151515; margin:0 auto;}
.Undertakerfreeb-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #323638; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread