Excitable Dreams
[html]

sosososososoosososooooo sorry for the delay!! D:

Fia giggled as Tony spun around and fluffed himself up - she had tricked him! Her small giggles grew into an enormous laugh for a puppy, and she rolled onto her back as Tony bounded towards her - she had tricked Tony, she had tricked Tony!

She screeched as Tony said that he was going to eat her, and he had begun to lollop towards her on large puppy paws and leaped on her. Fia screeched yet again, and tried to wriggle out from under her heavier brother, but she couldn't seem to - he had her too well! "Tony!" she yelled, her tail wiggling and her paws scraping for escape. "Let go!! Or I'm gonna...I'm...gonna...I'm gonna tell's my pet Gollysnatcher to get you's!" Fia did not know what a Gollysnatcher was - she had made it up, but Tony didn't know that! She wanted to giggle, but kept silent, and put on her most serious face. She then continued.

"I has a pet Gollysnatcher! It's big and has lots of teeth's! And it's bigger than the mansion!!" Fia thought that the mansion was the biggest thing in the world; something bigger than it was impossible! But her imaginary creature was still her 'pet' and she had to make it scary to make Tony believe it!

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe02 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread