My Boy
[html]

OOC: Faily short post is blargh :|

WC: 300+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all seemed a blur at the moment. Words where currently being exchanged between the tow but to him it was no more than added noise to the already loud mess that seemed to be attacking his sensible ears. It even seemed to be in slow motion as his thoughts were going at a contradictory fast one. It was until he was addressed by his Alpha that he was pulled out of the sea he was currently sinking at.

He oh so tired right now, not only mentally and for some reason physically but also that he had been so unable to do anything right now. So in a rush of frustration he finally moved his cramping up body, swiftly raising his head over the scarred Patriarch in order to see Virgil’s eyes once more and bolting it back down to keep his level lower that of the scarred male.

“Sir I am really confused at the moment but I do believe his words. And if you would permit it and found it good for the pack I would really like if he were to join us in Phoenix Valley”

his tone was almost robotic as it was devoid of emotion as if he were to do so it would most likely come out broken once again and unable to communicate anything at all.

The emotions where currently pushed towards the back of his mind to allow the rational part to take over, leaving an almost cold and calculating shadow of himself for the time being, but that didn’t really stopped the true smile that had appeared on his once crooked up face. It was a good idea to keep the other grey male near. If he was his father as he was stating he would finally be able to feel the empty space he had being carrying for so long, if he was not it was also a good way to discover if there was anyone with some kind of grudge against him for a reason he couldn’t quite come to understand but was strong enough for them to get such an exact copy of someone he atill held dear

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread