Bloody and beaten soul.
[html]

300+

Honestly she had not expected a response from the badly injured man and so she started back a little when his voice responded to her question and he lifted himself up off the ground. Savina was not afraid of him, but she knew how one's instinctual need for survival flared up when one was hurt. He might lash out at her simply for getting too close to him. However as she watched him move slowly it seemed glaringly obvious that he was in no shape to attack anyone, even out of self defense. Whatever had happened had really done a number on him. The Consul was more nervous about what had hurt him than the stranger and her eyes kept darting around to see if someone or something was following. There still did not appear to be any other souls around and as she looked closer it seemed some of his wounds had already clotted up. Some time had passed since his injuries were inflicted and him coming here, though not too much.

He looked her over just as she examined him and a certain tension seemed to fill the air. That was no surprise though, considering he was an unknown injured wolf of her territory. Some may have tried to run him off immediately for his trespass, but Savina was willing to be more accommodating in such a situation. Soon the man was introducing himself and some of the stress in her shoulders began to ease. The Marino was a bit stunned, and waited quietly listening as he explained his situation. He offered to leave at her request and just as she was about to speak, he tried to stand but quickly was brought back to his knees due to the particularly nasty gash on his torso.

"I would stop moving if I were you, it'll only make it worse and you're draining whatever little strength you have left." It was clear that if he did not get attention soon he likely would not make it. "I've already called for one of my daughters to come, both of them are skilled in the healing arts. Just stay still until one of them arrives." Savina reclined back onto her haunches, hoping to show that she intended him no further harm. "Whoever did that to you, they didn't follow you, did they?" She needed to know if someone dangerous was on their way to her lands. "I am Savina Marino, the leader here in Crimson Dreams."

<style type="text/css">
.savinaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#576B74; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.savinaw-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.savinaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savinaw {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#B3AD99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... avinaw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #78848C; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DDD9CC; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #828986; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread