But she's cold inside
[html]

*clings*

It was killing her to see her daughter so happy and to want to be so close when Iskata wasn't so sure where she belonged anymore. She sighed and hugged her baby tight as she whispered. "Oh honey.. I'm not ready to find a new pack just yet. I want to find your brothers first...." She wasn't lying. She wanted to find Kansas and Icarus as soon as possible, but she'd only ever belonged to two packs in her lifetime.. and now both of them were gone forever and the members scattered in the winds.

She pulled away from her baby girl when she began to speak again. She was sorry that she told her the truth about her father right after she was so excited about finding Pilot and looking for the rest of their lost makeshift family. She shook her head and tried to brush Ember's hair from her face. "Baby, don't blame yourself. He'll return one day, I'm sure..." She really wasn't so sure, but she'd lie to save her baby the pain for now. She shook her head and looked out across the waters. Ember was right about one thing. It was hard, really hard.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread