I need my friends, family, everyone
Big Grin of course he is, Jace <3 him Big Grin she thinks hes her son ^^ hahahah

She did not hear or notice the approaching black male until he spoke to her. It took her a few seconds to raise her head out from under her tail. Her ears remained pressed against her head even though she was somewhat happy to see him, neither did her tail wag. She looked his fake smile that he tried to trick her with, she wasn't buying it but his attempt was received with gratitude.

"You're not fooling anyone with that smile Falgar. Come and sit with me?" She nodded her head at him, inviting him to come and lay down next to her. A friend was what she needed right now, someone to talk to.

"To answer your question. No, I'm not OK and I don't think i will be for a long while." She shifted in the snow and stared down at her pas while she waited for the black male to accept or reject her offer of him laying with her. Her attention was taken by more footsteps in he snow that did not come from the direction that Falgar was stood. She was the sable battered male she had mt the newcomer Roran at the borders, she remembered what Jefferson had called him,

"Hello Noah." She watched as the three legged male came closer

Messages In This Thread