sharing all the world
[html]

WC: 378

The girl wasn't naive or unobservant; she noticed his movement, his brow creasing and then raising again. It was clear to her that this man named Theodore was unsure of her. That was alright, she supposed, considering all the things that Inferni tended to represent in other minds. Should he really need to be surprised, though, that one in their ranks might desire to make the world a more peaceful place? That was a shame.

"And they sent you? Interesting. Why would Inferni wish to make peace with us? You sent spies into our dens." he said with a bit of a scoff, clearly still bitter about the whole incident.

"Well..." she started, unsure of how to tackle this strange situation, presented with a man who didn't even seem to want her company in the first place. "No one really sent sent me here," she admitted, "I... sort of... came of my own accord" Yellow eyes rose hopefully to meet his, wondering whether this had been a foolish thing to admit or not. "Inferni doesn't need more war, though, Theodore..." she explained, her voice touched with sadness at the mere thought of the Dahlian War she'd encountered, even if briefly.

The girl paused a moment, glancing around, as if pleading to the earth Mother to give her some guidance, some assistance to help her through this rather sticky situation. In the background, Lennon snorted mildly, clearly a bit bored, and began sniffing around for any remaining living greenery to nibble on.

"I didn't know Izaak," she said, her voice soft, gentle, and somewhat unsure, "but all I've been told is that he wasn't the brightest boy; I've no idea why he'd come here, and I've even less idea why someone would send him here. It is not our aim, despite our reputation, to make enemies with every person who crosses our path." She didn't want to seem mean or disrespectful towards the dead; she was simply stating a fact. The girl shifted her weight uncomfortably, glancing down at her feet, pawing uselessly at the ground. Her eyes raised again to his hard, piercing ones. "I think we'd both gain more from being allies than enemies." she said finally, hoping that he might see the logic in this, even despite his prejudice and distaste for the clan.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread