i am not alone
[html]

-cuddles sal-

Larkspur's voice called to her. He was there. He had done all she had said, all she had expected and more. Her gold-green eyes peered eagerly out and she walked towards the sound of his voice, her bright eyes taking him in before looking down at the girl. Kill it. He won't stop you. Damian's words were sweet and darkly promising, and her expression remained unchanged. Would Larkspur stop her? She was unsure. She could claim the tiny beast was damned, evil, perhaps she could even talk Larkspur into sending the little devil to the pyre. But Misery drew in a careful breath, and she let out a slow sigh. What are you waiting for? Hands around the throat, shake her. Bash her fucking skull in. Its easy. It was easy. She had done it before. Little Rune, the poor, sad boy who had simply looked too much like his father. But the hiding girl was just that - a girl. A little girl couldn't grab unto her with hateful hands and hurt her. Meth did. But this wasn't Meth. This little girl had no milky, hateful blue eyes. This little girl wasn't made and evil. She was just Larkspur's girl.

"Oh, Larkspur," Misery's voice was warm and nearly overflowing with pride. "She's beautiful. You've done well." Misery's eyes couldn't quite pull away from the tiny girl. So very young. She could remember when Poe was that age. When the other girls were. Lately she had thought a lot about Poe and the old days. But those were so long ago. She missed her daughter and her ghostly son. She missed Ahren and she missed Damian. "I bet you don't know who I am, do you?" Lowering herself to one knee wasn't easy, her leg had never healed properly after Meth's attack. "I bet you know who Rah'khir is though. She's your Goddess, little one." Soft, quiet words, one thin hand reaching out to try and pat the hiding puppy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread