staring at the wayside
[html]

SadSavi is Sad :[

It pained her brother to see her this way, as it would any good brother. Savina certainly never wished for Ehno to have to see her like this or anyone else for that matter. Still, there had been no other reaction for her to hold onto, no other path to even consider. Her family had been threatened, the sanctity of her pack bond broken. Punishment had been needed and she had delivered, even if the cost to herself had been high. There was no regret for her actions and what she had wrought. The only thing she wished was that she had been able to indefinitely take that devil's life from her. There was a chance that she was perishing of her wounds, but such a thing could not be confirmed, and so her justice was incomplete. A life for a life had not been given in surety, and now it ate it her whole. Even the part of her that believed if she had killed Nuki that this ache in her chest would not be so severe knew the truth: nothing could dull the pain of the loss she had endured.

Ehno quickly came to her side and gave her loving nuzzles. Savina only sobbed softly, the tears flowing more freely. Even such slight movements cause the pain to lance through her and she whined softly. She didn't curse the pain though, for it was simply a due punishment for how horribly she had failed Denali. Her brother settled down next to her, telling her not to say such things. Telling her she had done all she could. Her eyes were closed and she shook her head back and forth. No, she had not done everything. There was so much more she could have done and it could have prevented all of this. "I could have gone after him when he ran away. I should have gone after him. There was nothing I could do for Artemis anyway, and she is fine now, but Denali..." Her voice gave out on her again as her flooded eyes connected once again with the honey hue of her sibling's. "He's dead. Because I did nothing." If she had had the energy to wail she would have. Saying that horrible truth was a pain like no other. The salt tears came like an ocean tide and she had to blink to keep her brother in focus.

<style type="text/css">
.savisad2freeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e888e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151515; }
.savisad2freeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; text-align:center;}
.savisad2freeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savisad2freeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ad02ab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #7e888e; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.savisad2freeb-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #151515; margin:0 auto;}
.savisad2freeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #323638; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread