Joining
[html]

This is much better! Big Grin You wrote 249 words this time. You can use this site to count the words that you have written instead of just the characters Smile Also, I'm going to go ahead and get you accepted even though we're not finished yet. I'll PM Marit (Dawali's player) and see if she can either jump in to have him heal Shiloh or just have that OOCly be assumed. I'm going to be scarce for the next few days and then absent for a week, so I might not be able to reply to this thread again for a bit, but you'll be able to start other threads ^^

It was a little unnerving, having the unknown woman's body resting against his back as they rode towards the village. Of course his intentions were purely innocent and he only wished to get the female to Dawali for help, but if one of his fellow tribesmembers saw him it could easily be seen as inappropriate and construed in the wrong way. What if Liliana saw him with some unconscious woman behind him on his horse? He had had his own jealous outburst just a few days back and it would certainly be embarrassing to be caught by his mate in this position that could easily been viewed as compromising to his loyalty. Nayati hoped that Liliana would not think that he would ever be unfaithful to her, for that had not been his assumption when he had found her with the loner male. His anger had been purely targeted at the man, not at his mate. Regardless, the Gadui Kanati just wanted to get her to the village so she could get help and he could be out of this awkward situation.

Once they reached the Town Hall, Nayati dismounted and carefully gathered the ill woman up in his arms, carrying towards the entrance of the hall. She made some noise that might have been some sort of thanks, but he could not be certain, and she was once again asleep. Pale blue gaze looked forward and hoped dearly that the Kalona was in the Town Hall and able to help. "Dawali?" he called out. "I found a woman at the borders, she needs help." The man waited with baited breath for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatihb b {font-weight:bold; color:#A8BFCE; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #4D6A77; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatihb-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatihb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatihb {margin:0 auto; width:469px; background-color:#4D7891; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yatihb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CFE7F4; padding: 203px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#214963; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.nayatihb-line1 {width:409px; border-bottom:1px dotted #355668; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread