New Paths
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

She wasn't certain exactly where she was going but just that she was walking around. She was finally able to get out and stretch her legs for a bit. The weather finally seemed to be cooperating and no longer staying quite so cold. And well, now that she had moved into the adult ranks, she didn't feel as if she was expected to stay right in the village so that she was under constant surveillance. After all she would have to go on her journey soon to find her spirit guide. She had to be alone to find her spirit guide after. She had to leave the tribe and go out on her own.

While she had been wandering about aimlessly she ended up being found. Her head turned to the voice that called out to her. She smiled and her tail wagged behind her when she saw that she wasn't alone anymore. "Hello. I'm just exploring." Which was about it. She didn't have the aim for anything productive just yet. She knew what she wanted to do but didn't know what she didn't to do it. She wanted to start learning about medicine but she had no idea what it was that she needed to bring back to Dawali for him to teach her about. "I want to find medicine for Edusti Tsugi but I don't know what to take him."

She nodded her head back in the direction that she had come from. "I live that way, in AniWaya, where do you live?" She asked the other female as she moved over to where the other was so that they didn't have to talk across a distance. "What do you have? What is in there?" She asked, her head taking on a curious tilt as she noticed the pack that the other was carrying about.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread