Hoplessly lost...
She signed again as she stood there waiting for the @lpha. Man, did every coyote had to wait this long? She knew it was a test of patience however, so it did not bother her much. She sighed as she laid on the ground, the breeze ruffling her fur a little. It chilled as she shivered. "Great. The temperature is dropping." she grumbled. Her ears pinned so that way it would keep the wind out. Looking up,s he saw another coyote appear in front of her. Instantly, she adjusted her butt to hide her tail and laid still on the ground.

"Me? Why I come here? Well, I seek the pack you are in to join. Anything I need to do to prove myself?" she asked as she kept her blue optics on him. He was very muscular indeed. His scars from what she thought she saw proved he was in many battles, and he stood tall. Like a coyote of some important rank. She shrugged it off as she kept her harks on the male to listen for a reply. "I am Kyuubi of the Deserts to the south. I am not used to it being so cold here... it feels like it will snow. Don't you think?" she asked.

Messages In This Thread