I've Been A Bad Boy
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Kahilli; 308 words

Did he talk a lot? He didn't think that he did but maybe so. Or maybe the other talked very little and so it would seem that Ouija was talking a lot in return. He couldn't really say one way or another since he didn't have others to judge it by. He had no basis to judge this other male by. He didn't know how the other acted and responded around others. He didn't know if he was saying too much and not allowing the other to get a word in edgewise. He really hoped it wasn't because of that but who knew. And because he couldn't really judge it all he could do was to shrug off the comment.

He watched as the other came closer but made no movement of his own. At least not until the snide remark and then he only chuckled. "No, but she is my aunt." He spoke the words with a shake of his head. "My mom is Selene." He had added on the words as he tilted his head a bit to stare at the other. He had stated himself to be a D'Angelo as well but he couldn't even begin to place who he was. He had never heard the name before and certainly had never met the other before.

"I know you aren't my brother so a cousin then? Naniko? Pontiac? Helios?" He named off the only family members that he knew. Or well the ones that this other guy could possibly be a child of. There were no other names that he could toss out. After all he had no idea how extensive that the family actually was. He had heard of Tak before but never of Khalifism. That wasn't to say that he wasn't interested though. He most certainly was should he be informed of it.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija {width:450px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Ouija/ouija-3.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.ouija2 {padding:180px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#585232; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.ouija b {color:#887B68; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija i {color:#DD3B33; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread