Tidepools
[html]
J'adore Austral

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

J'adore nodded. He tried not to think of his parents, but it was hard. He often wondered if they had produced siblings for him in his absence, it was likely seeing as his parents was still fairly young. He wondered if he would ever know, he parents would probably speak of him and the port living wolves would most probably travel. All though this was if they were anything like the tan male.

'I think of my family everyday. I often wonder if they have had more children. I wonder everyday if they have had more pups, if there anything like me. If they'd travel here' J'adore paused, 'I often try to catch a scent in the loner habitated place, something that smells of Santander, of my parents and my friends, but I never do'. The male gave a light smiled and turned his gaze to the nearest rockpool.

This one was rather empty. Two orange crabs, rusted with algae, crawled around the rocky floor and a few small fish swam around like darts. Then there were the tedious sea anemones and starfish that clung tothe walls. He had found an octopus and a baby shark in one large one closer to the sea, he had release both. The shark, surprisingly had been easier to get rid of, it wiggled a bit in J'adore's hands before swimming off. The octopus hand wrapped his tenticles around the Spaniard's arm and refused to let go.

J'adore sighed and turned to his friend, 'Who did you meet from my tribe?' Perhaps they had exchanged stories.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#000000;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#261414; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#ffffff; border:1px solid #261414; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread