romeo, save me
[html]

Super sucky post, but I just wanted to reply...
Maybe I'll make a gift for you later. ;D

He let her into his workshop without much hesitation, perhaps simply because she brought him tea; pink eyes scanned his belongings in turn, features falling at the sight of the unfinished dress she assumed he'd been working on. It was hard for the Latin to believe Mars would do anything for her, and so she had to assume it was for the pink-and-white woman he seemed to care so much about. She wouldn't deny it hurt. She'd been there for him during California, and she'd followed him across two countries, but it was some unknown woman who had captured the attention of her strange friend.

She didn't sit, pacing around a short distance while she sipped at her teacup and listened to Mars speak. His voice was far more cool and collected than Bartholomew, lacking the awkward accent her lover sported. In truth, she appreciated it more. Eyes turned down to the floor as he asked what he could do. She wasn't sure if she was comfortable with the topic she was about to introduce, but it needed to be addressed. "You don't want me here." The words, laced with her Spanish accent, were blunt and to the point. She just needed to hear him say it, to believe it was true. "I came all this way for you and you still don't...like me. Do I do something wrong, Mars?"

Krystalle could only assume it was her fault.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns02 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*ns02-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. ns02-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns02-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.ns02-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns02-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.ns02-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns02 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns02 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 u {text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread