Sandy Shores
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cer could sense his uncomfortableness with the topic, and while he hesitated Slay did answer all of Cer’s questions, both those spoken and unspoken. There was a moment when Cercelee almost told him to forget it, it was important if he didn’t want to talk about it, but watching his reaction she though perhaps she should know. After all, if they were going to be in the same pack, shouldn’t she know if this was a serious issue or not? The word for his sickness was unfamiliar, but of course Cercelee didn’t have much use for technical terms of that nature, she hadn’t really encountered anyone with a diagnosable disease before. Cercelee wouldn’t say so out loud, she didn’t want Slay to think her strange and she also didn’t want to make light of his situation, but she thought the word “narcolepsy” was a pretty sounding word, even if the meaning was ugly. The reason he gave for being born with this illness wasn’t very pretty either, but Cer too kept that judgement to herself.

Well, I do think it’s strange, I’ve never heard of anything like that before, but everyone has something that’s strange or weird about them, or at least abnormal, don’t you think? Wasn’t that true? Did they all come with their faults, their quirks and kinks? Cercelee could switch her emotions on and off at will, she could turn herself completely numb and dead to whatever and whoever if she wish to. Maybe that too was an illness, maybe she could find a pretty sound word with a negative meaning to stick on that, although the closest she had some so far was apathy. Besides, I asked, didn’t I? If I hadn’t wanted to know, I wouldn’t have asked. I think it’s good you told me, I would tell you my own secret but I don’t think I have any. You can ask me anything though, I’d answer. Aside from the fact that she was her dead grandmother’s reincarnation, at least physically, and that she had the Sadira blood in her she did not deny a thing about her life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread