Joining
Hey, Liz! Most everything looks good so far, just two things:

Firstly, you didn't have to give us an IC post! :3 If you're joining OOCly, only the profile or roleplaying examples are necessary. <3

Secondly, the idea of a mule deer is pretty cool! I think it's pretty plausible. :3 The only thing is, though, at one point in Quetzal's history, you refer to Moro fending off an attacker. Deer and horses are more prey animals, and so their instincts when attacked is more RUNRUNRUN than defense -- they spook and panic very easily! Unless Moro was specifically trained to remain calm in combat (which seems unlikely, since Quetzal's homeland seems very peaceful!) I think his instinct would probably be to run away rather than to protect his owner. :3

Perhaps instead of Moro attacking Kairu, he could simply run away very quickly as the attacker moves toward Quetzal, thus "rescuing" her in that manner? Another alternative could be that Kairu becomes horrified at what he's done (you said he only intended to push her down and ended up biting her instead) and he simply runs away, leaving Quetzal to collect herself and calm Moro down? Smile I'm sure you'll think of something!

This is just a tiny, minor detail, though -- everything else looks really awesome, so I'll go ahead and accept you now! <3

Messages In This Thread