Cold winds
Where was her family? Last time she had seen her Aunt she was a Beta of a pack in these lands. She lived with her for a while before Lisi came back to get her and take her back to the pack lands that she belong to. Konane lowered her head, pulling her-self away. She hated talking to her family, she was a syntax error'd child, she made a choice to stay away from one of her mother's and live with her father, and he was dead. She sighed smiling back to the white child softly, she was fooling her-self thinking that no one still watched her from the other side.

"My family is where I need them the most, in my heart. They help me deal with issues I come across."

Konane couldn't let the fact that it hurt her so bad that she didn't have the family that she wanted still around, she was sitting here telling her mate's daughter to be strong and not to let the fact that she was alone to bother her. Konane knew if she could be strong and make it her whole life with out being up-set then there was no reason that the child before her couldn't be strong.

"Missy, you should see your father soon. I'm sure he would love to see you. He couldn't' wait to get back here to see you. "

Messages In This Thread