Rolling In The Deep...
[html]

WC: 253

Still not the answer she was looking for, but it will have to do. Axelle nodded. She was very interested in meeting this brute, but not because he attacked J’adore. Everyone had a reason for doing things, and she wanted to know what his reason was for attacking ‘Laidback Luke’ here. Her eyebrow furrowed in thought, but she just nodded.

So, he just attacked you out of the blue?

No matter his facts or answers, her mind had been set on Anathema for some time now. Nobody would change her mind now, and apparently J’adore didn’t seem to think that. Axelle looked down at her arms. One black and one white. She always admired her weird coat. It always interested her, and yet she hadn’t a clue where it came from. Her parents were normal wolf colors along with her siblings. Whatever, back to reality.

Whatever you say won’t change my decision, so don’t think that. I don’t even know if I want to join a pack right now. I’m having too much fun as a loner.

Which was true. She had a lot going for her at the moment. She was going to start traveling with a young hybrid she met a few weeks ago, and who knew what else she would sink her teeth into, not literally of course. Bad company? No. She had worse company than him, and compared to the others he wasn’t even close to bad company.

You’re not bad company. I enjoy being around you.

True again.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread