time to breathe and time to live
[html]

WC: 317

She seemed very sweet and Adrian knew he liked her already. It did help that Iliya seemed so keen to get to her, and he grinned widely as the woman bent down to look at him. It was making him feel a little bad that he wouldn't let the baby down so he could romp around. But he'd have plenty of time to do that later... and to do it during the day. Liya would get lost relatively easy at night, and the older Russian wasn't going to be taking any chances at all.

He seemed very happy at her response. He didn't even think he'd be turned down, but kept it in mind. Sometimes they had their reasons. Thankfully this time there wasn't one of those(and who in their right mind would turn down a guy and his child?). He remained quiet until she spoke again, perking up a little at the theme of the pack. Artistic, huh? That was fancy, but he didn't have any skills to contribute. Should he mention he dabbled in singing? He'd perhaps be more comfortable in instrument playing. "Ah, well... I don't think I have any skills that would be useful artistically," he paused a moment, adjusting Iliya in his arms only to have the pup excitedly scrabble against his shoulder. "But Iliya is already a talented singer." He pointed this out hopefully, and Iliya let out a little whine. "Papa Adrian petʹ slishkom!" the youngster interjected happily in slightly broken baby Russian. Thankfully Skye wouldn't understand, so he simply hushed the boy by putting a finger on his mouth.

"A tour would be wonderful. Where does the pack stay?" he asked curiously, his smile getting just a bit smaller. Did they mostly stay in the same place? He'd noticed old towns and stuff around, was there one in the pack lands? He guessed he'd find out soon enough. "I hope there is a house for us to stay in." Adrian said thoughtfully and quietly.

"Adrian Speaks" "Iliya Speaks"

<style type="text/css">
.ilyagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift b2 {font-weight:bold; color:#52ccff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ilyagift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ilyagift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1551o4n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F647F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread