romeo, save me
[html]

Poor Krys.

WC→316

She wouldn't deny that it was awkward to listen to his response, the whole issue open in the air. She wouldn't leave, certainly not after traveling so far, but she couldn't stay in the house if he really wanted her gone. There were other homes in Thornbury. Perhaps even another pack could suit her, if the need arose. The comfort of Mars Bartholomew Russo was tantamount to her own comfort. It was with a heavy sigh that she sat herself down, crossing athletic legs in an attempt to soothe her own anxiety. It was simply another discussion with the male, though with a different side of him. Her flopped ears twisted lower on her head, unable to really show much emotion due to their natural form. Suddenly, she felt unwilling to continue the route they were headed; of course, it was too late to take back the words that had been uttered.

"I came here for you. For both of you. All of you. However many yous there are, Mars." She wasn't sure if it made much sense to the ears of the wolfdog Russo, but it made sense to her. She'd read the books, she knew the psychology. Even if she could see them as different, Mars and Bartholomew were really just two sides to one coin. "You're different, and I get that. 'm the first to say you and him are two people. But it's not true, and you know it ain', Mars. I came here for you, because I love all of you. I don't think anyone else will."

She didn't mean for her words to sound rude; they were heartfelt, but the emotions that should have shown through in the sentences were diluted, a common problem that arose within the doggish woman. Unease colored her actions, sipping at the teacup to hide trembling hands as she awaited judgment by her close friend.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns02 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*ns02-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. ns02-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns02-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.ns02-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns02-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.ns02-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns02 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns02 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 u {text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread