Once it was Smooth
[html]

WC:341 OOC: She does have a broken rib but not too badly, and should be able to heal on its own with pressure bandage ^^

“Well then we can thank the spirits you are quite alive and well. I would have been sure he’d run anyone over that got in his way!”

Liliana laughed nervously at the thought. It would have made her feel horrible if he had, but he didn’t so it was not so bad. He told her of his sugar and knew it was a rare commodity here. she had a little at the stables she used rarely for the horses, and couldn’t help feel that she should give himself. Making up her mind she smiled.

“We have some over in the stables, we can give you some for giving up what you had lost because of the big oaf.”

She said as she was near enough to reach for the reigns. She could see the nervous tension in the man’s face and he spoke up saying he would like her to take him or tie him, she couldn’t help but smile. That was what she was in the process doing, but knowing the stupid buckskin stallion, he’d probably just rear up and knock both of them senseless if she didn’t do things right. She slowly moved her hand towards the reigns and was soon a hold of them. This was when her thoughts were cut off by the man asking if he could look at her ribs. She looked at him in surprise and nodded.

“My side does hurt quite a bit, I don’t know if I broke anything though.”

She said letting her arm down, and leaning on the big horse, how was still, but had his ears pinned to his head. He seemed to know he was in quite a bit of trouble and he didn’t seem to want much more than that. That made Liliana slightly happier. Buck was a horse of authority, and he needed someone with a strong will to take him on. Liliana was not that strong towards other wolves but when it came to the horses she was the “Lead Mare”.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread