Rolling In The Deep...
[html]

Old Table<3

'He was moping around on the beach and all I said was 'What's up with you?' It was a small lie. He had probably done more than that, he was sure he provoked him slightly, but how was he to know Alaki would snap.

J'adore nodded, 'I suppose, being a loner was pretty fun'. He preferred AniWaya as a home though. He could never leave his pack, his job, his friends. It would break his heart.

He smiled when she scorned his thought of bad company. He was glad to see he was not dampening her day. Just because the Spaniard was feeling down it didn’t mean everybody else had to feel the same way. His mood brightened a bit more at her comment. He was glad to hear she enjoyed his company.

J’adore flexed his powerful leg muscles while he sat, not enjoying sitting down. No he was too athletic for sitting. He much preferred moving about but it was a lot more polite to sit when conversing with someone.

He hid his discomfort and gave a wry smile, moving his hips to relieve some pain. ’I’m not used to sitting down, I hardly get a chance’ he explained with a laugh.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread