In Safety's Grip
Adonia couldn't believe the words she heard from Ookami and her eyes glanced over to him, and she huggled her red doggy more. A light smile came to her muzzle, "Really?" She smiled more and she licked her nose in a slightly nervous manner. "..I...I really like you too, and maybe..maybe we could..spend a little more time together? I would like it..." She wanted to be courted by him, she didn't know exactly why she felt so happy around him, and yet she felt like she was tripping everytime. Her stomach filled with a fluttering feeling, a feeling she couldn't understand. She was falling in love with Ookami, but she feared it, she feared being so vulnerable around him. A light sniffle came from her, like she was about to cry and yet all she could do right now was smile. Her arm hurt but she was able to fix it up after she drank a few bottles of wine she kept around and finally they had been put to good use. She sewed up the hole in her arm after forcing the bone back into place. She wasn't sure if she would loose it, but she knew she wouldn't let it get infected. The bottle of rubbing alcohol came in use for that.

The bottles of wine were laying in no particular arrangement in front of the fireplace, and the bottle of rubbing alcohol was next to her. Her eyes looked to all of them, then her eyes looked back to Ookami. "...but..why do you like me so much?" She finally mustered the guts to ask why, she wanted to feed her own curiosity as to why he liked her and not any other female. Surely, there were much better females than her to want to court, as it seemed Ookami was in fact courting her.

Messages In This Thread