GREYSCALE MARKERS BABY!!!!
[html]

Wordcount: 3+

His wise-cracks caused no change in her facial expression, but the rich crimson eyes she wore spoke a distinct distaste for how she was being regarded, as if she was some fae-creature or child who needed constant watch. Talitha knew she was not young. She certainly wasn't old, not like her grandmother, but she was far from childhood. A scoff of vague annoyance exited her cream-hued muzzle, ruby gaze fixing and narrowing toward the strange thing who was chatting so amiably with sarcasm laced in the voice. The russet Lykoi tossed auburn curls away from her features disdainfully.

"Yes. A fall. I'm so very lucky that my brother was there to help me back to my feet," she offered. The words were spat out at the ground with no true emotion wrapping around them. The incident with the tree had left her bitter and annoyed; she was weak, too weak for Inferni, but she didn't need to remember that horrible fact. Seething anger flared through her cracked chest, as if something had lit a fire between the lungs that rested there. She shook her head.

"I'm far from some pixie. I grew into myself years ago, and I don't need to be watched like wandering pups do. Home is close." She looked toward the sky, ears twisting against her skull until the sound of snow hitting snow jerked her attention back to the now snow-covered male who was leaning on a tree. A wry smile curled upon her mouth. "It seems you have more to fear than I do, little boy." The glare on his face caused a laugh to erupt into the air, a puff of foggy breath coloring the space between them. She couldn't deny that she was unfond of the snow, but she had gotten off easy that winter.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread