a guide to holistic living
[html]

^^ me too!

She had been wondering about shifting a lot lately. She had seen others do it, sometimes right in front of her, and it never hurt any of them. Maybe it was because she was so young, or so inexperienced...it just didn't feel good. She tried not to do it if she could help it, but sometimes situations arose where she needed to be bigger or needed to carry something really carefully. Arms were good for that. And maybe she would have been able to best Toxic if she would have been able to stand up on two legs.

When she did spot him, and him her, she ducked her head a little. She had been looking for him all this time, but now that she was finally seeing him again she wasn't sure what she could say. I missed you? But surely he already knew that. Ember had settled in pretty well in Labrynth Glen, and was enjoying living there so far. Tristan was going to show her how to hunt.

She came out of the brush, her tail wagging back and forth. She didn't want to act like a little puppy, or anything, and seem too excited...but it felt like forever since she'd seen him.

"I'm doin' great. I live with Fatin and my cousin Melisande in Labrynth Glen. It's a ways away from here...but not too far to walk" Maybe this was going to be one of those awkward conversations, where each person wasn't sure what to talk about. "I saw mom" She started. "She was out in the unclaimed woods"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread