A Need For Something Long Lost
[html]
OOC: Herp, my table ran away xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was actually the first time that his medicinal abilities had been put in doubt, and never had he felt this bubbling feeling of anger on his stomach. If he was asking the pup to move his paw was to see if it was well, not to damage it further, did she think him a fool or something? Using every drop of self-control he had he held the anger back and sighted deeply to push it back down “Yes miss, I know what I am doing” though his answer came out drier that he had actually wanted.

In one swift motion he changed to his Optime form and reached for his faithful pouch taking out a small and arrow like plant. His fingers then rubbed against each other while having the plant between them in other to create a rough paste. A medium piece of cloth was then invited out of the coarse bag and left on the ground. Taking the pup’s injured paw softly he slowly began applying the paste on the damaged area, taking a few glimpses on both wolves before continuing. When done he took the clean cloth and began wrapping it on the injured area “This shall make it feel better in some minutes, just try not to overuse that paw” the other end of the cloth was hidden amongst the multiple layers to avoid it from falling.

Happy with his job he moved some steps from the youngling to store his goods, giving the job of being alert to his ears. When done he sat down and smiled to the pups, moving his paw back and forth to beckon Roran to do the same to check that the cloth was comfortable to move with.

His mind then hit him with one of the commentary the female made minutes ago “Four days huh? Welcome then” this welcome was not as warm as he had given to Roran but still he was not be repeat his rudeness from moments ago even if his tried to regain his manners where a bit dry. Even with the slight anger that was still covering his mind he was joyful to be able to meet the newer pack members, even if one of them wanted to pull his ears for being rude. Just like the coming spring the pack was coming back on its feet and seeing new faces around the area was a welcomed sight.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread