Love like you've never been loved before
[html]
OOC: WC 538

The black male thought every lowly of any one that sent no time getting over the death of there mate, no Soran moved right on sleeping with Hollowed, drunk in a church of all places. The black male couldn't stand how she had no care about how and Charm and him felt after she whored around on his mother. Lucifer looked up the the white female, she had no clue about her past, she seen her as the satin that she wanted every one to believe that she was. Lucifer knew she wasn't any such thing, giving his head a shake he looked at her, with a shake his his head.

"Did she tell you that she was mated to my mother? Did she tell you she slept willing with the male that killed my mother, killed the one women that made sure that I had a place to sleep every night, the woman that left the pack that she had lived in all of her life to make sure I would would have a chance at life. Soran wronged my mother in one of the worst ways, she had the killer's child, and then she slept with him again, and then it was only a day or two after he killed my mother that she opened her legs to him!"

When it came to his mother and that time in his life, the ebony male never healed. It was a huge gash right in her heart. The male lowered his head slightly shamed that he had allowed him-self get so freely with his words. He would have loved to have Hollowed blood upon his paws, he envied the being that had that monsters blood upon them. In a way he wanted to shake there hand, and then in the other way he wanted to kill them, that way he had the blood of the monster, and the monster's killer upon his hand.

The black male turned his back walking over to the fresh kill pile that wasn't grown any higher, though slowly it was getting smaller. It made him happy, it meant that there where other's eating from it. He could only hope and pray that those that needed it was feasting upon it. Finding a small rabbit, he knew that if someone didn't eat for a while there body started to eat the fat they had stored in there body. She had past that point. The kill couldn't be more then a few hours old, but it wasn't warm like it was when he brought it back to the lands. Oh well, she should be thankful for any food that the male was willing to part with.

"Here, eat this. You will want more, but don't eat to much. It might make your stomach knot up and make you ill. Stay here and rest and heal up some before going back to your pack lands. I'm sure the Omega's won't mind, in fact one of our leaders is the pack healer, so she should understand more then any one. Heck you can sleep in my den, it's big enough for a small family, and I'm out most of the night hunting, and doing border stuff."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread