How Can I Fly With Broken Wings?
[html]<style type="text/css">.amatastar {width: 375px; margin:auto; border: 4px solid white; background-color: #40130e; background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;}.amatastar p {margin-bottom:0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11.5px; line-height: 15px; color: #7F5454; text-align: justify;}.amatastar b {color:#8D3232;}</style>

WC:230
OOC: Big Grin

--------

She let the pressure go when he spoke. Her head turning the sound of his voice over as she continued her physical on the man’s leg, thinking of the point where it started hurting him and keeping it right there so she could turn to it when the physical was finish. She watched as he bent his leg to as far as it would go, taking another mental note at how far. It wasn’t very far at all and she frowned.

“If you could try to stand on it? Put as much pressure as you can and try to move forward for me ok?”

She could see his range of motion if he tried walking on it. She knew it was not broken, that was a good enough sign right enough, so she knew he wouldn’t strain it too much more if he walked on it and she examined it. She wished he were optime because she was able to see much better and he could bend his feet easier, but because he wasn’t the only way she could see his foot move was if he walked around. She did have an idea of what was wrong with him, but she just needed to do this one last thing for her and she’d be able to diagnose his symptoms and let him know what he needed to do.

By Manda
[/html]

Messages In This Thread