Out of the question!
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Lol, Aro doesn't know what to do XD Gotham has him all frizzazzled

It was odd that he was cousins with this oddly attractive male, but the knowledge of their relation didn't phase Aro in the slightest, he was curious about him. He had never met a male that seemed to be awkward around him, it almost made the tuxedo male feel a little anxious and the only time he ever felt anxious like this was around females. What did this all mean? Aro didn't know, so he wanted to explore it more, he wanted to understand the behavior that his cousin was displaying. With a confident, perhaps even a little cocky, smile Aro spoke, "Exploring the mansion? I haven't done that since I was a pup, but, sure...I wouldn't mind giving you some company..." A light chuckle came from him, and then he looked down the hall, both ways before turning his attention back to Gotham, "Well, I know I haven't explored the basement much...but now that I'm older, I wouldn't mind seeing what's down there..maybe some human trinkets or maybe nothing at all..." He gave a light shrug then smiled again, "Shall I lead, or you?" He licked his muzzle in a curious manner, but still he felt a little anxious and off put. He didn't know why, but he knew this was a very new emotion to him, an emotion he never once experienced before now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread