[M] SNAP!!
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore was ready for the attack. He was unarmed, but that didn't matter. It seemed Alaki could not use his weapon. J'adore was lucky. Being strangled was not in his top three moments. Full stop. As Alaki's grip loosened he called out to Liev, 'Get him off of me'. It was a strong order, laced with hope. Liev would help, Liev had obviously saw J'adore meant no harm and it was easily Alaki that started this conflict.

His strategy was to claw at Alaki's stomach. Hopefully it would cause him to hunch over and allow J'adore to over power him. It was simply simple. There was no need to over complicate a life and death situation. That would lead to death if done unskilled.

'Alaki, I can get you your necklace back' J'adore said fighting against the grey male, 'I didn't steal it, it was broken and I wanted to fix it'. He shifted his weight under Alaki, positioning himself so his legs were on the inside of his attackers. 'Come with me and Liev and you can have it back, it's yours after all. I have no ownership of it'. This was his chance, he push off of Alaki and sent his backwards. This gave the Spaniard a chance to reach for his knife.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bcb7be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #42344a; }
.jadorfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a141d; text-align:center;}
.jadorfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#42344a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebe01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bcb7be; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a141d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #1a141d; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #786e7d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread