Paw Prints
[html]

OOC: Thanks for the tab! :3
WC: 335

The she wolf giggled softly to herself, feeling a bit light hearted the wolf gazed upon the male with a smile. “No, I don’t come around here often. I’m just wondering around.” She took a moment to take her gaze to the south direction, “I actually don’t know where I’m going…” She sighed, lowered her head and then glanced back toward Slade. “I’m heading south, and then I’m going to return north toward the Inferni territory…”

She took a moment to stop herself before continuing. Was it wise of her to talk so freely with this other? She had just met him and already she felt like she wanted to talk for hours. She sighed again and shook her head. Then she mentally shrugged. She saw no danger in explaining her travel plans.

“Or so I have planned…” She said and then murmured, “Though that may change if I run into that bird again.” Her ears twitched slightly when she thought of the hawk she often found herself chasing. Bloody bird always leading me to another place, she huffed and the thought vanished.

“So you’re part of Cercatori d'Arte,” She began taking her time to study the coyote. “What’s it like there?”

She didn’t quite understand why she was asking that question, but she knew she wanted to know how life within the surrounding packs was like. She was a loner now, but she did not start out that way and deep within she missed being with others. She sat wondering to herself if she would ever find herself once again amongst pack mates, she doubted she would. With her current emotional problems she did not know if she could get others to trust her, to like her enough to offer her a place amongst them. She thought also, but not aware of herself doing it, how it would be like to start her own pack.

The she wolf exhaled and shook the thoughts out of her head as she waited to hear Slade’s reply.

<style type="text/css">
.deidre-stoneheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#8C93CF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.deidre-stoneheart .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; }
.deidre-stoneheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deidre-stoneheart {margin:0px auto; width:390px; background-color:#080405; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/zv2xzb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 00px 380px 00px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#33354C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread