Once it was Smooth
[html]

Sorry about the godmodding. Kick me if it makes you feel better and I can change whatever Smile Word Count – 400+

Jaden breathed a sigh of relief when Lilaina took Buck. The horse didn’t go insane and that was a relief. When she nodded and agreed to let him look at her injured midsection, the Alaskan felt a little bit embarrassed. Offering to help had been more of an incentive to take Buck then a completely thought out act of kindness. Actually checking Lilaina’s body for injuries would be an odd action. Jaden had never actually diagnosed an ailment for anyone else besides himself.

But, he had offered and he knew what to look for. Trying his best to seem like he was not nervous and that he was instead confidant, the amateur medic got a little closer. Taking his satchel off his back in case he needed some supplies out of it, Jaden kneeled and examined her dark fur. “Where do you feel pain?” he asked. Lilaina indicated an area on her ribcage. He gingerly began to press her fur, looking for swelling or other anomalies. An air of discomfort began to settle as his hand pressed about and Jaden tried to lighten the mood a little. “About the sugar,” he said with a grin, “I don’t need any compensation, as long as you promise not to castrate poor Buck. I would hate for such a free spirit to loose something so… vital to his masculinity, even if he was stupid enough to buck off such a pretty wolf.” Jaden laughed. Lilaina’s fur was soft and well taken care of. It made it easy to find the small area where she had already begun swelling. After brushing it lightly, which looked like it might have caused Lilaina a bit of discomfort, he examined the fur closely. “Can you take a deep breath?” When she expressed how it put her in pain to do so, the Optime stood up and took his hands from her body. “Hmmm…” He said thinking for a second and looking at her. Lilaina was indeed very pretty. "From what I see, it looks like you have a broken rib. Though I don’t think it’s all that bad. If you haven’t coughed up any blood there is nothing to worry about. When I broke two of my ribs, I had them bandaged tightly. It helps with the pain and healing I think. It took me about two months to heal completely. Expect at least that much time. I have some extra bandages I can give you if you if you want to wrap it? My chest is almost healed and I won’t have any use for them after that.”

<style type="text/css">
.snowlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.snowlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b6262; letter-spacing:1px}
.snowlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.snowlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#071923; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/343gkt4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#617984; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #05121c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread