Tonight Were Goin Hard..[p]
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: Nahhh your alright! Take your timeSmile

Silyva watched as Mizu took a puff from the cig. It seemed to relax her. She had to admit that they did relax her quite a bit as well. Taking another sip from her wine she leaned back to the ground to lie on her back. The cool dirt, leaves crunching and tiny bugs running, afraid they will become squished. As Mizu tried to give back the cig she just shook her head "No, no I have another." Sitting up to grab another. "You keep it. But for a price." Laying back down she slurred out while blowing out smoke. "Let me have a taste of your vodka aye?"

Giggling a bit here and there she look around. Something seemed to be missing but she just couldn't put her tounge on it. Something was wrong.. Sitting back up a bit to fast, she faltered and almost fell back down. Taking a slow look around she tried to think. Her bag was here, there was no one around them that she could smell, and her Rina was hereee--- "Oh my gosh!" With a jump, she got to her feet and tried to stand. "Rina! Where aaare yooou loveee?!" Taking a look around. Damn why did she have to match the dirt and trees. Everything seemed to be moving to fast. It was all a mess.

Nearly jumping put of her fur when she felt something nip her toes. With a tiny yeilp she wipped around to see Rina at her feet. "Holly shit Rina! Scare the hell outta me why dontcha?!" Leaning down to sit back next to Rina she grabed a hold of her and began to slowly pet her. "Uhhhh Mmmmm... Sorry bout' that. Hehehehe..." Looking over to their company with a goofy smile. She knew she must have looked like a crazy wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread