The Future is Near
[html]

J'adore's still an apprentice at the point that this thread takes place, so don't be offended :3

Not having expected any sort of noise in the quiet, Ralla's ears and tail shot up like picket fences as the female let out a childish yelp. So oblivious had she been--which was also uncharacteristic of her, showing how bothered she was by impending events--that she had not even scented or heard any sort of approach to her person. Turning her head around, she let out a sigh of relief, her body visibly sagging, as she covered her mouth in embarassment from her yelp. "Oh, J'adore, it's you. Ah... please don't mind my, ah...outburst," she commented, referring to her yelp. She had not been so vocal with the outcries since she was a pup, although she found herself a tad more skittish to sudden things as of late.

She turned her upper body on the logs to face her apprentice, looking to and from the items in her hands to his face, having noticed his looks to the other materials. "I'm trying to play at being a craftsman for a time. I won't be here for the spring ceremony, so..." Having said it aloud after contemplating it made it all that much more real, so her sentence trailed off in gloomy acceptance. "So I was going to try and make something for the ceremony; the fire more specifically. Would you care the help?" She smiled, holding up a few colored feathers to the male. "Although I haven't had an idea as what to make yet..."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread