Healing Old Wounds
[html]

OOC:

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sharp jab of pain was stricken to his heart as the shadow of sorrow fell on his father’s expression, he knew that even after that fateful event had only happened when he was a pup it was still a touchy theme that he shouldn’t be dwelling in, it still hurt him as well but he was to know the truth one way or another. “Momma”

the comment was no more than a whisper as the older wolf explained his sight lowering once more for a few moments before focusing on the green eyes before him once again.

Uneven ears rose at the mentioning of acrobatic running, he remembered doing that when he was younger but stopped after… the event.

“I must tell the truth father. I haven’t practiced it much. Pack duties and everything.”

It was in part truth, but he was not telling it all at not mentioning the fact that sometimes when he tried to practice it once again he had to stop for the always recurring attacks of melancholy he got that would only get him on a sour mood and with no more will to actually even move.

“Well luck always smiled your way didn’t she? She just seemed to have her mouth half frozen back on that frozen hell hole”

his try at humor came out dry and weird, causing him to cough uncomfortably after a few minutes at how unfitting for the situation it actually was.

The more time he passed with his newfound father the better he was filling with it, the doubt and the nasty feeling that had been clogged on his throat since the first time he saw him at the borders was beginning to fade away, yet the process was not going as fast as he wanted as no matter how hard he tried he could not drop the stiffened pose his body was in, at least he had been able to get his claws unstuck from the poor rock.

Panic and pain rose to his mind as his father was actually making himself guilty for what had happened that day, with eyes as large as plates his lips pulled back slightly on pure disgust for himself. All along he knew he was the one to blame for all that mess, he had gotten careless and the bill had come for all.

“You are not to blame father” each word came out broken as sorrow began to feel each corner of his body “It was all my fault, I…I should have known better than running around on a form I shouldn’t had taken, but still I did it! They saw me while running and went for you first, all that mess could have been evaded if I had did as you had told me to but I didn’t! It’s…. my entire fault”

not wanting the expression from the ashen wolf he partially turned his back to him to hide his face to him. The bitter taste of guilt had always been stuck on his mouth as he knew all along that he could still be living happily back on Alaska if he hadn’t been so foolish, and talking about it for the one that had received the whole hit only made it worse.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread