Cuddlefest
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 377

"Maybe you should discuss an art rank as well." He wasn't sure if she had any talent with anything. After all what he did wasn't the only things there was. "Perhaps one of them will strike your fancy. You might be able to learn from one of the others. Or maybe there is already something that you are already good at and can do. And if you desire to, I can show you a bit of what I do." She had obviously seen the products of what he did and made. She was wearing it as well as sitting and sleeping upon them. She also knew that he had been spending time at the hunting lodge as well. He had claimed it as his work space of sorts. That had simply been because the place kept heat and he didn't have to worry about frozen water. Of course when it got damaged by the storm that had put a hamper on things.

He felt comfortable just being able to sit around and hold her like he was. It almost felt like being in the cult again. For the moment he didn't have to worry about his touch and embrace not being allowed. Addison seemed to be just as relaxed as he was. But perhaps this was because they were tucked away and hidden from prying eyes? They didn't have to worry about being disturbed. Didn't have to worry about someone else coming along to cause harm. After all it had taken a bit to work up to this point.

"We met previously, before anything had happened, and you hadn't been too fond of me then. I would have never guessed we would have gotten to this point from what had happened then. Perhaps I just caught you on a bad day then, yeah?" He was mostly musing aloud. Still, he had to admit that they had gotten closer from the time that they had been spending together. He was still worried about upsetting her again but the awkwardness of their time spent together was slowly wearing away. And she was even hunting for him, that thought finally made him lift the rabbit to his lips and bite into it and tear a chunk from it to eat.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread