The Future is Near
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

Of course Smile

J'adore didn't react much to Ralla's outburst. His ears flicked slightly and he blinked. He gave his mentor a amused smile and shook his head, 'Tis no problem'. Her yelp had amused him, but he was not going to show it. It would be inpolite.

J'adore nodded as his mentor spoke, listening closely to what she had to say. He thought hard about what he could offer up to Ralla as a suggestion. 'I'm not that much of a craftsman, but I've been thinking, some pups may find it hard to visualise the stories, so maybe carved figures of the animals would help'. Carving was a bit difficult, but it was the first thing that he came up with. He supposed if he thought a bit more he could come up with more suggestions.

J'adore shifted his weight to his right leg and wiggled his toes. He had been exercising that morning, ell hunting too. The elk that he aimed to catch had been elswhere that morning, so all he had managed to catch was a lone hare. Said hare was slung over his right shoulder, a length of twine tied around it's back legs. 'I have my knifes so if you need any animal skin I can offer up this. I only need it for the meat' J'adore pulled the hare from its resting place and held it up to Ralla, 'If you want some meat to you can have some, call it payback for the fish'.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread