Shadows in the Night
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: I have no idea why its so shortTongue Sorry!

Between half closed eye lids, she watched as he unarmed his self. With hands in the air she walked towards them once again opening his mouth to let free to many words. "Mmmmm" She never did enjoy sudden movements weither she was awake and healty or not. "Fine, I give you my word my teeth will not meet your flesh in any harmful way. But I do not give mt word that they wont meet them in any other way." Giving a small wink and giggle and moved on. "I also do not give you my word that Rina wont nip you a few time thou.." Turning to nuzzle her creature. "She a angry little creature." She didn't understand why in the hell she was letting her pain get to her. She was never this nice!? Never so care free as she was now. He could kill her at any moment. Slash her neck clean open for all her blood to pour out. This was bad. She needed to wake up and quick. "No, to be truthful I haven't really eatin. My kill is down the trail a bit, most likely being eatin but other creatures. Lucky animals, if she could she would chase them all off. Every last bit of them. Tear them to bits, she would. "Yes, yes stop your yacking will ya?! Geeezzzz boy. I have damn faith in ya kay? And don't start with me about killing. This is unfair at the moment." She hated looking weak. Struggling to a sitting up position, she frowned. "My mind is unchanged. No matter of the pain, it still remains the same. Rina will be a good Marten." Turning to make a slight growl to Rina in warning.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread