[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]

3+

Lucifer had wanted to be what she wanted, he begged and she refused, he would have done just about anything to make her happy. Now….now she was just dirt under his toes, another number, another cut into his belt. Lucifer wanted her to be happy, he did not want to hurt her, but she was being a bad female she was being a female that was not showing him the rightful respect that he should have being male. Lucifer laughed seeing that fear hit her, seeing that look of unquestionable control flash to fear with in just a second’s time. That was his fuel the monster was being feed into a buffet of fear. The wonderful aroma of fear and musky heat filled his nostrils as he inhaled deeply. Laughing the male moved after her, loving the chase, the fear and heat was his fuel. ”Give up Bunny, you’re going to be my new pet. Like it or not!” He meant it, he would make sure she knew that when he came she would lower her head, she would show him the respect that he demanded.

The male raced after her, the ground was closing in between them. With a smile he reached out grabbing a hand full of her soft white pure hair and he pulled her into him, with a smile he kneeled her down, injecting the needle into her hip, he laughed as he gave her no mercy, he was not careful to make sure it didn’t hurt, as he pushed the plunger down. Pulling the needle out he licked the needle clean tossing it back in his bag, as his finger wrapped around in her hair, pulling her head up, licking at her face. ”I have a pretty little collar for you my pet. After I’m done I will let you where it, like a good little bitch that you are. “ He smiled, as he closed his eyes, feeling her under him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread