The one with the wolf in the water
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

I'm sorry ;__; I'm getting everything answered now. If you want this to turn into your last rank requirement thread that'd be fine :O teach 'em a bit. Now that I"m back I can reply to this ASAP each time.

"Danno, I used my nose and I remembered...that the leader was here! I could smell her a little. The whole place smells like her though!" Did all pack lands smell just like the wolf who led them? Why did that wolf want the lands to smell like them? She didn't understand why the leader would need to protect the pack lands or what a border was, really...just the fact that she had been told over and over again not to go play near the "border".

She heard a sound and looked up, puppy ears perked, eyes wide. "PANNNN" She squealed, hurrying around her father's paws and heading straight for the little boy. "Itsa Pan-Monster!" She stopped just short of running into the boy, tail wagging furiously. It felt like forever since she had seen her brother, even if it had only been a few hours.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread