Not Always Rainbows and Butterflies
[html]

<3

Skye didn't have to wait long for her call to be answered. Without a sound, a white woman emerged from the bush; she did it so silently that Skye wondered for a moment if it was her imagination, or if that woman really was that good at concealing herself within the wild plants. She then spoke, and Skye was put to ease - this woman wasn't like Theodore, at least, in that she wanted to help her. And she was right - she was looking for someone; two someones, in fact.

"Greetings," she said respectfully, dipping her head slightly; although she was an alpha herself, she wasn't on her own lands, and always sought to show respect to her elders, which this woman certainly was. "I am Skye Collins of Cercatori d'Arte, and yes, I am looking for someone. Two people - they are my parents, and lived on what is now the outskirts of your territory before you formed. I had come searching for them before now, but with the help of two of Anathema's members, learned that they did not know where they were. After the snowstorm, I grew worried...I was hoping that I may try and look for them once more?"

She left the question in the air; if this was the alpha of the pack, perhaps she would know more of the whereabouts of her parents than Theodore or Liev did. She could only hope that the snowstorm hadn't hurt them in any way, although her hopes were growing smaller by the passing seconds.

<style type="text/css">
.sadtree b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7D9B6;}
.sadtree-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-align:right;}
.sadtree p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sadtree {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#220C01; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/6577/avatarqk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9A8D7D; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9A8D7D; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sadtree-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.sadtree-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9A8D7D; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread