The Lion's Roar
[html]

SHNURRRRK

Was he yelling at her? What the hell did she do? Clare was more than a bit susprised at the fact he seemed pissed. Her small smile faded into a firm hard face. She already didn't enjoy this wolf's company, he was rude as hell. "What the hell do I want? Oh.. Mmmmm.. Well lets see." Clare purred once more, trying to keep her calm. Pissy wolves weren't her favorite types. Thou she had never met any non-pissy wolves before. Maybe thats how they all were. "Well I don't think I want anything really.. I was only wondering how badly you were hurt. Wondering if you would be dying soon. Wolves are such weird creatures to study." Adding a tiny laugh, she rubbed her side aginst a near by shurb. The leaves and branches were scrachy. Felt quite nice to her.

Clare never stopped walking towards the wolf thing. "What are you? Wolf or coyote?" Tilting her head to the side a bit she smiled again. "I am confused. And why do you bleed. Someone hurt you? With the anger you show towards me, im guessing yes.." She loved messing with other creatures. No matter how bigger they were than her.

Only now did she notice that he was quite taller than her. It didn't bother her thou. She thought she could handle the animal. But the more she thought, the more she wanted to test it out. Could she take down him on her own? With her parents, she had done it before easy. But alone was another thing indeed. "Oh why be so angry towards someone you have no clue about. Especially to a feline, how often do you ever see one of my kind ehha?" The last bit was not only to see how far she could push him but also for answers. Were they more of her kind here?

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread