romeo, save me
[html]

Word Count → 422

Sorry for the wait.

Mars' large ears on his tall head had pinned towards the woman, giving the man that husky-ish look on his large wolfdog head. He stared at her, the one emotion-filled eyes were now dulled, and a mask of no emotion was played on the actor's face. The woman would finally sit down, though it would seem that the anxiety level was still the same even though she had been seated. Mars watched her face, listened to her words when she spoke. She told him that she had come here for all that he was. For him, for Bartholomew, for whoever else was in his body along with him. He listened to the passionless words that she spoke to him. She did have this problem, like Mars did, to where their words were passionless, not unless there was a placed mock emotion that was purposely placed there. The difference was that Mars' default expression was simply one of no emotion what so ever, while hers was of happiness. To see her like this, anxious, unhappy, was something that Mars had not come across before, and he was put off guard by the shifting in emotion of the woman who's words held no passion. She loved him, but could not muster the passion in her doggish voice to tell him truly? She proved slight persistence by chasing him when he left, but he did not know of her being loyal to Mars. Waiting for him to be ready to be with her would prove to him that she was loyal to him. Why she was tested by him was beyond his conscious mind. He subconsciously tested the woman, and her patience with him seemed to be wearing quite thin.

Something within the man's mind had found the words to be true, while the other part, that part that was Mars, and that was arrogant, and egotistical. It was the ego and the arrogance that had shown on his stupid split colored face and he looked straight at the woman. Does Bartholomew tell you that he loves you? Is that why you ask me these questions? the man asked to the woman, frankly not knowing what to say to the woman other than to just collect whatever information he could from the woman at the moment. How can you love someone likeme, Krystalle? Why do you love me? the man simply did not understand what was to love about him. He believed that he was worthless, not worthy of being loved. Simple as that.

<style>
.mbr-music {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.mbr-music .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:right;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.mbr-music .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.mbr-music .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.mbr-music p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.mbr-music b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.mbr-music i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.mbr-music u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread