M - they cut me down to size
[html]

Wordcount: 3+

Powerful arms enveloped her delicate body, and it soothed the dull ache that had rose in her throat. Still vaguely stunned that he was truly there, flesh and blood and fur and bone, she gave no verbal response to the embrace. Instead, her arms wrapped about his torso, sharpened claws digging gently into a well-muscled back as if to say she wouldn't let him leave again. A tremor passed through her spine as more words flowed from silver lips, hiding amongst her auburn locks and soaking into russet fur. She absorbed the moment, ears following each piece of his unique brogue. Only one sentence really mattered to her. "I wanted to see you again."

He'd come so close to the skulls of Inferni for her. Her face tilted up, finding its way out of the plush fur of his chest so she could press her muzzle against his cheek. Dainty fingers slid from his back, dancing over the muscles in his chest to reach his face once more. It was as if God had given her a precious gift in seeing the wolfdog once more. Something had finally gone right in the lonely world of Talitha Lykoi, and she was sure that she couldn't let him leave any moment soon.

"I'm glad you came, Caillen," she murmured, voice gentle and touch fleeting. She couldn't lie to herself. Days without the large male had gone noticed. Even seeing Ezekiel didn't ease the fine coating of sadness that extended through her body. Though their meeting had been brief, and though he was still a mystery to her twisted mind, she felt a closeness with the wolfdog that had not been seen outside of Ezekiel himself.

Spindly fingers found their way to his neck, touching the soft fabric of his tattered scarf as thoughts perused her mind. It was wrong. The ruined material was not suited to the face of the mountain prince. Carefully, she unwound the rich blue from his neck; as it pulled away from the silver fur, the proper picture fell into place. A smile passed across creme lips as she placed it around her own neck instead. "You're much more handsome than I remember."

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread